Tutors, you are crucial to this organization. Please let us know what information, tools, and resources you need to do your job more effectively and happily. We may not be able to accommodate every request, but we will certainly try!
The links on this page will take you to various areas of our site that are designed just for you.
Report your hours:
- Job Application Aid: This guide is for tutors to use with their students when assistance is needed in preparing an effective job application (provided by the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation). CLICK HERE to open PDF in new window. RIGHT CLICK HERE to download.
- Interview Preparation Aid: This guide is for tutors to use with their students when assistance is needed to prepare for a job interview (provided by the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation). CLICK HERE to open PDF in new window. RIGHT CLICK HERE to download.
If you see any errors or omissions in these lists, please let us know: email@example.com
Our lending library of books for tutors is up and running!
We hope you will stop by the AACLC office, browse the selections for teaching reading, and check out materials appropriate to use with your
student. Each book has a checkout card so we can track the books in use.
The office is located in Annapolis, at 80 West St., on the northwest corner of West and Calvert St. There is on street parking, as well
as a garage nearby.
The AACLC’s small office, which contains the book shelves, is located on the first floor. The Dept. of Social Services receptionist can point you to the corner office.
- Please sign your name and date on the checkout card for every item you are borrowing. There is a wooden box in which you may leave the cards.
- When you return the books, please do not return them to the shelf. We need to check the books in. Leave them in the box specified for that purpose.
- There are supplemental materials which do not have check cards.
Please feel free to use those, as needed, and return them later.
Much of our materials are from New Readers Press, and you can peruse some of the materials at http://www.newreaderspress.
115 Archwood Ave. Annapolis, Md. 21401 firstname.lastname@example.org