Donate to the Literacy Council
Look how far your donation will go!
All of our tutors are unpaid volunteers, so even small contributions can make a big impact:
- $10 will pay for a student workbook.
- $15 covers a private intake assessment for a new student.
- $25 will pay for a teacher manual or a half-day tutor training session.
- $30 provides reading materials and workbooks for a new or continuing student.
- $100 will underwrite the cost of all reading materials and supplies needed by one student for one year.
- $800 covers introductory training for a dozen new tutors.
Please give generously today.
Your gift will be acknowledged in writing and is tax deductible to the full extent provided by law. Thank you for making a life-changing difference in the lives of so many deserving adults.
AACLC, P.O. Box 1303, Edgewater, MD 21037
Or donate using your PayPal account by clicking below:
Contributions to the Anne Arundel County Literacy Council are deemed charitable under section 501(a) of the internal revenue code as an organization described in Section 501(c)(3). U.S. Federal Tax ID: 52-1479101. Please consult your accountant for any clarifications.